This Statement of Faith is not intended as a creed for the Church, but as a basis of unity for a full Gospel Ministry. These 12 articles of faith list our theological viewpoints as a Community of Faith in the CCI family.
1. WE BELIEVE that the Bible, the Old and New Testaments, is the inspired Word of God and is the infallible all sufficient rule for faith and practice.
2. WE BELIEVE in the unity of the One True living and loving God Who is the Eternal, Self-Existent I AM and Who has also revealed Himself as One being in three Persons Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. WE BELIEVE in the Virgin Birth, sinless life, miraculous ministry, substitutionary atoning death, bodily resurrection, triumphant ascension and abiding intercession of the Lord Jesus Christ, and in His Second coming as the blessed hope set before all believers, to reign as King in glory.
4. WE BELIEVE in the fall of man, who was created pure and upright, but fell by voluntary transgression.
5. WE BELIEVE in salvation through faith in Jesus Christ, who died for our sins according to the Scriptures, was buried and was raised from among the dead on the third day according to the Scriptures, and that through His Blood we have redemption. This experience is also known as the New Birth, and is an instantaneous and complete operation of the Holy Spirit upon repentance and initial faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
6. WE BELIEVE in water baptism by immersion for all Believers , in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
7. WE BELIEVE in the Breaking of Bread in remembrance of Jesus until the Lord comes again.
8. WE BELIEVE in the baptism in the Holy Spirit with evidence of speaking in tongues.
9. WE BELIEVE in the gifts of the Holy Spirit and the Offices that have been set by God in the church, as recorded in the New Testament.
10. WE BELIEVE in holiness of life and conduct in obedience to the command of God - Be ye holy for I am holy.
11. WE BELIEVE in Divine Healing.
12. WE BELIEVE in the bodily resurrection of all mankind, the everlasting conscious bliss of all who truly believe in our Lord Jesus Christ and that everlasting conscious punishment is the portion of all whose names are not written in the Book of Life.
Lighthouse Church also believes in clear accountability and is under the covering of the Christian Churches Ireland - a national pentecostal movement.